How To Make Hard Boiled Eggs
Cooking hard boiled eggs is easy and fun! Plus they are nutritious when consumed. Here is a simple recipe for making hard boiled eggs.
- Place eggs in a cooking pot
- Fill with cold water at least an inch above the eggs
- Bring to a rolling boil
- Remove from heat, cover and let sit for 20 minutes
- Drain the water
- Immediately run cold water over them to stop the cooking
- Peel the shells and enjoy!
Eat them with toast for breakfast or on a big delicious salad for dinner.